Labels

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The Misadventures of Unfortunate Anna (Ch. 3)

Chapter 3: Loveless Finds Love


Anna was so content the next day she decided to stay in bed most of the day and read. She had never before found someone who made her feel so special and so beautiful. She couldn't let this love slip from her fingers. She had to do something fast, that's when she got a brilliant idea. She would propose! Sure they had only spent one night together but Anna knew Cyrus was the one.






She got dressed and prepared herself for her sudden proposal. She'd use her fathers ring that she'd inherited after he passed away. She found Cyrus in the kitchen but when she got there she noticed the ring on his finger. It couldn't be! He's married?! But Cyrus was supposed to be her one and only true love.



She decided to confront him right then and there. "I can't believe you! You're married, and you decided to string me along. What was this to you, some sort of one night stand?"
"Whoa Anna, what are you talking about?"
"What am I talking about?! The ring on your finger you jackass! You're married, I can't believe I was so stupid, to think that the first person who has shown any interest in me at all was actually who he seemed to be."
"Anna, I'm not married" Cyrus said gently "at least, not anymore. This ring was from my first marriage, but Olivia passed away nearly 2 years ago. I've just worn the ring for so long, I didn't think to take it off before I came to see you. I'm so sorry if I gave you the impression that I was married. Believe me, the only thing on my mind last night was you. I love you for exactly who you are.





"You're not married!? And you say you love me!? Well in that case. . .





"Will you marry me?"





Cyrus said yes of course. They decided not to wait and said their vows right there on the spot. Today, is the first day of the rest of their lives.





They sealed their union with a kiss and then retired to the bedroom. ~.^ (Let's hope this results in bebbehs!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment