Labels

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Chapter 1-6: Suprises Come In Two's!

The Kimura Legacy Generation 1






    A few more days and a few clients later and she was able to expand again. This time adding an easel and a chair. Finally she was able to practice her painting skill without having to go into town to do so. She'd tried calling Shawn a few times but his answer was always the same. He had apparently been extremely busy with work and previous engagements, he told her he'd see her soon though. She'd just have to happy with that. She let a few more days pass before she tried calling him again. She'd had a particularly bitchy client who couldn't figure out where she wanted the couch. She'd had Tori move it half a dozen times before she was happy. Tori was ready for a break, she wanted to let loose and party a little. Shawn finally picked up the phone on like the 8th ring, but at least he was free tonight. He told her he'd meet her at some pub down town.





    He greeted her with a hug and seemed excited to see her. "Hey sorry bout the last couple times you've called. This week has been extremely busy, I feel like all I've done is eat sleep and work."
"Don't worry about it, you're here with me now and that's all that matters." Tori replied.
They spent some time playing shuffle board (it was actually a lot more fun than it sounded) and Tori preceded to whip Shawn's ass and won 4 out of 5 games. They had some drinks and danced a little bit and then Shawn pulled Tori upstairs.







    "Hey Tor, there's something I wanna show you upstairs." So Tori followed him only to find out his "surprise" was a bedroom. "Shawn, why in god's name are there beds in a pub?"
"Well, they keep a couple here so people can sleep off their drunkenness. They'd rather have a couple of dead beats sleeping it off up here than have them causing accidents out on the road. Don't worry they change the sheets every night."
"Oh, so that's what you had in mind. What makes you think I'm gonna have sex with you just because you pulled me into a bedroom, hmmm?" Tori said with a sly look
"Because you love me and I love you, and I'm just too damn sexy to resist." Shawn countered
"Oh, well in that case let me just fall at your feet in awe then." she said jokingly "Well if we're going to make use of this bed here, then why haven't you kissed me yet?" They made love there in the pub with the music blaring in the background and the scent of barfood on the air.






    Shawn totally surprised her afterward by jumping into her arms. (Good thing she was pretty strong XD) "I love you Tori." he said "I couldn't imagine my life without you. You're the best thing that's happened to this town in a long time."
She felt herself tearing up "I love you too" she whispered






    The next day she woke up with one hell of a hangover. I didn't think I drank THAT much she thought groggily. After a date with the porcelain throne, she had something to eat hoping that would settle her stomach a bit. She felt better for the rest of the day until she got home where she threw up for the second time that day. God, maybe I ate something bad, I really hope I'm not getting sick.








    She woke up the next day feeling considerably better. Especially since she'd gotten a gift from Shawn with the mail. There was even a note with it "Couldn't stop thinking about you, love Shawn". It was so sweet of him to send it! He even remembered she loved art, she couldn't believe how lucky she was to find someone so sweet and thoughtful.





    The days went on with more clients and more romance. She'd spend a couple nights a week with Shawn and they'd go out or snuggle up together at his place and watch a movie. She continued to have nausea off and on and she was beginning to suspect that this wasn't just a simple stomach flu. Tori decided it was probably time to make an appointment with the doctor to confirm her suspicions. She was lucky enough to be able to get in that evening due to a cancellation at the last minute.






    The doctor confirmed what she'd suspected now for some time. She was pregnant, and with twins! She felt a little dizzy when she left the clinic but she was mostly happy. She'd always wanted to have a family and she just knew Shawn would be a great father. She went home happy, dreaming of their future together. . .




2 comments:

  1. Yay, babies! I hope Shawn's ready to be a dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. I hope Shawn was actually busy and not just some creep. Where is she going to find room for those babies?

    Also...my Legacy also takes place in Eltham's Drift. So it was nice to see the familiar scenery of the Pub with all those bedrooms. My founder also got frisky in one of them! ;D

    ReplyDelete