Labels

Monday, December 31, 2012

Chapter 1-7 Love and Lies

The Kimura Legacy Generation 1





    When she got home she renovated her home to make room for the twins. She didn't have much but that shouldn't mean that the twins should grow up anything less than perfect. She bought a table and another chair for the "living" area, and actually made a room for her and the twins.





    She thought of everything her babies would need and went to the furniture store. Unfortunately she only had money to buy one crib at the moment, but she'd have enough with her next paycheck to add another.







    The next day she went over to tell Shawn the good news, she was so nervous, she hoped he didn't freak out on her. She rang the doorbell and he opened the door almost immediately.
"Hey Shawn, I needed to see you so I came over without calling. I hope that's okay."
"Actually Tori, this really isn't a good time. I'm supposed to be on a conference call for work here in a few minutes."
"Oh, well I can wait then." Tori responded
"Well, it's probably gonna take about an hour. If it's really important how about you just tell me now?" Shawn said
"Um, ok I guess." She hadn't thought she'd have to just spurt it out like this. She was hoping they'd be able to at least sit down and get comfortable. When faced with the prospect of telling him just like that she found herself tongue-tied suddenly.





    "C'mon sweetie, you can tell me. What is it?" Shawn coaxed. He seemed in a hurry to have her leave, but that was probably just because of his conference call right?
"Okay, well it's kind of big news so you may want to sit down" she said
"I'm good right here Tori, so what is it?"
"Well....."




    "Shawn, come back to bed sweetie" an unfamiliar voice interrupted.
Tori's head whipped around to face the woman before she could finish her sentence. Her jaw dropped open. This woman was wearing nothing but one of Shawn's shirts and a pair of panties! She couldn't believe this was happening! How extremely humiliating.





    She whipped her head back over to Shawn. "You....you, I can't believe this!" she managed to say "I thought you loved me and all this time you've been shacking up with this whore?!"
"You're calling me the whore?" laughed the woman "Oh, that's rich, when the man you thought loved you so much is practically the town gigolo" with that she sauntered back into the bedroom with a wink for Shawn.





    Tori's jaw dropped "The town gigolo are you fucking kidding me?!" she shouted "All this time I thought you were a kind and decent man, but you're nothing but a goddamn liar and a whore to boot! I'm gonna be the god damned laughing stock of this town. I can't believe you did this to me YOU FUCKING DICKBAG!" She slapped him and stormed for the door. She looked back right before she left "Oh and by the way, I'm pregnant you asshole!" she screamed as she slammed the door.





    She stormed her way home and in the door. By the time she got there though all her mad was gone and she just felt hollow inside. What was she going to do? She'd thought Shawn was going to help her with babies and they'd be a family, but that was all a lie. She probably couldn't count on the douchebag for child support either. What a mess. I can't believe I got myself into this situation she thought to herself. She flopped down her small bed in her small home and cried herself to sleep

4 comments:

  1. :'( Poor Tori!! Its going to be hard on her own.

    Hehe, dickbag :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, but she'll pull through cuz that's just the kind of girl she is.

      I love that word lol >.>

      Delete
  2. Poor Tori! She'll make it work though.

    I hope that that "dickbag" gets what is coming to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Shawn gets his ass thrown in jail so many times for not paying child support.

      (I use NRaas Story Progression and sims get thrown in jail occasionally if they don't pay child support. I have his chance to pay set at 0 obviously because otherwise I'd be breaking the rules)

      It gives me a feeling of wicked glee every time I see the message pop up that he went to jail

      Delete